Monday, March 05, 2007

My new favorite word: "Ass-hat"


Ass-hat

One whose head is so far up their rear end it could pass for a hat; used to describe a person who is stubborn, cruel, or otherwise unpleasant to be around.
Leave 'em alone, asshat!


Going through the news everyday, I read a lot about ass-hats. They are everywhere and quite unavoidable, so I decided to present to you my dear readers, this week's ass-hats.

1. All of those who stood with Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama on Sunday, because honestly, how long are you going to ride this "civil rights" wagon?!! It is about time you Malcolm X'ed your asses and started doing instead of complaining. Al Sharpton hasn't taken you anywhere, neither did Jessie Jackson, who are both major ass-hats by the way. Drop the joints and start making something happen damn it!

2. Drug dealers in India and everywhere around the world. These ass-hats deserve not only death the penalty, but should all be executed by overdosing them on the shit they kill the youth with. I feel sorry for the ones who become ass-hats as the result of addiction, but I still think no government should spend a penny on them. They made retarded choices, let natural selection take its course.

3. Anyone who thinks that Hizbolla's major ass-hat has won the July's war in Lebanon. As if they did, this kid must have missed out the victory "speech".

4. This CNN ass-hat:




Thats all for now, watch out for ass-hats!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 5, 2007 at 9:40:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love starting off my day with the worst mood ever. Goshdang, how blatantly stupid can someone be? "What's the difference between Soviet soldiers dying and American soldiers dying? I just don't get it". Aladin, you pissed me off. Anushat. or should I say H-hat. Please don't ever make me watch CNN again.

 
At Monday, March 5, 2007 at 9:24:00 PM EST , Blogger Aladin said...

I'm glad someone understands how big of an ass-hat that fucktard is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home