Friday, March 02, 2007

March Madness!

Oh yeah! March is here, and comes with it this blog. Cheers to that!

In four days I would have completed six long months in Qatar. Not much has changed, I started a new job, started hanging out with some new friends, and lost some muscle weight. I can't complain that much, it could have been worse.

One of the norms in life over here is the huge exposure to movies. As there isn't much to be done over here I am averaging about two movies a week, plus my usual TV shows, The Unit, NCIS, and CSI: NY.

I just finished watching the DVD of the Departed, and it was really good. I didn't expect that a movie with Alec Baldwin would involve any real acting, but was I surprised. Everything about that movie rocked, and I think I am getting the special edition DVD if it comes out. Mark Wahlberg was really entertaining, just watch this clip.



Next week I start training for next year's marathons. My main goal is to qualify for the 2009 Boston Marathon. My plan is to train in two sixteen week cycles, the first cycle is to get comfortable with the idea of running 26 miles. The second cycle is to get my speed and endurance up. Hopefully, if I stay injury free, I will be able to run three marathons in 2008, or qualify for Boston, I'll take what ever comes first.

-CZ

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home