Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On the offensive

How do news agencies work? Do they wait for someone to show up under the spot light before showing scandals and conspiracies? Or is it karma's way of putting everyone in his place?

Before you start scratching your head, and cursing the day you knew my blog existed, let me point out what I am ranting about. A couple of days ago, president Putin went all out on the US and how it is being a bully in the world and people started talking about how a second Cold war is about to start and Yada Yada Yada, well I guess not with the way Russia's military is going.

First of all, I personally think that any Army based on a draft is an army full of weaknesses, no matter how big in numbers it might be. But an army that has its soldiers "used for sex", forget about it.

On a different note, check this out. I am glad Milton - the stapler dude from Office Space - got a new name and job!

General Milton
Red Stapler Milton

-CZ

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 10:51:00 PM EST , Blogger the.kim.peterson said...

I have a question about this thing. How do I subscribe to Blogs?

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 at 3:41:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl!!:PPPPPPPPP the guy eats staple wires for breakfast n look's like he's still chewing some on the pic!!

-sirfartalott

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home