Monday, January 29, 2007

Curing the Itch!

It has been five days since my last blog and I've had the greatest desire to blog something positive. Unfortunately, with the weak collection of news, blogs, and articles on my RSS feeds, I had to get my fix of blogging by posting this. So bear with me...
Lets go over some of the things that have bugged me over the last couple of days. First, the Washington Riots. Do these people realize that we are not in the sixties anymore? Somebody needs to lock Jane Fonda up, thats all I have to say...
Secondly, the Palestinians are going at again, and again and I am really not sure how they want any one to take them seriously with their stupid shit.
Finally, I am glad the state of Lebanon is back to normal - what exactly is normal?!! - and I am sorry for what has happened in Pakistan, and I am glad another page is being turned over the Abu Graib case...

After getting that off my chest, I feel comfortable enough to talk about some of the less important things in life like upcoming movies. I've some promising trailers of movies that I don't think that they will get enough attention once they come out. Rescue Dawn will probably be another piece of evidence on how Christian Bale is the best actor of our generation -the best Batman EVER-, and Shooter will probably have you hoping that the Predator comes from space rips Danny Glover's face into a Philly Stake. Oh yeah, Eddie Murphy is broke again, so I guess we all need to go check out Norbit...

-CZ

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 at 3:53:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it makes me whine ad nauseum to think about good movies while im here in doha and on a freakin dialup!!!ive not even dared to check out what's coming out as im sure i wont be able to see it here!!....aaaaaaarrgghhh!!

x's: i cant remember my login and password at blog!lol!:P

-sirfartalott

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home