Thursday, February 28, 2008

So, can someone explain to me something here?


What came first, the egg, or the chicken?

"Can you tell me which country is not re-arming now? I think it's not just a question of Russia, or the US, or Great Britain. The government of each country is responsible for updating and providing new technology within the military."
-Sukhoi's Mr Federov.

I guess Mr Fedrov didn't get Mr Obama's sound bite.


I am beginning to think that Obama is back on crack... Read the rest over here.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 11:31:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out with the old, in with the new. And thats what I call a brave speech.

You stick to the old fossil McCain, while we progressives get on with LIFE.

 
At Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 11:52:00 PM EST , Blogger Aladin said...

Hmmm... You didn't explain much there.

The question is how can Obama consider disarming -castrating the US military- at the same time every global power is racing to upgrade its arms with new technology. I don't see any progress in that, just old liberal nonsense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home