Monday, February 11, 2008

My blog

This is my blog.

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

My blog is my ranting outpost. It is not my life.

I don't have to care what other people think about what I write here,

because politics, military action, and economics are not my life.

My blog without me is useless. Without my blog, I can get by.

I must blog every once in a while.

I must make sure that the comments made on the blog are reasonable.

I must delete all random nonsense that I simply find absurd.

My blog and myself know that what counts in blog is not the words we use,

the political leanings of our opinions, nor the quotes we make.

We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My blog is human, even as I, although that it is not my life.

Thus, I will learn it as a brother.

I will ever guard it against the B.S. of trolls.

I will keep my blog clean and personal, even as I am clean and ready.

We will become part of each other. We will...

My blog and myself are the defenders of my peace.

We are the masters of my mind.

We are the mirrors of my life.

So be it, until there is no life, but PEACE.

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:41:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Yep; still a loony, I see. :P

 
At Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:44:00 AM EST , Blogger Aladin said...

I thought the crazy in crazyzoal gave it away!

But yeah, thanks! Please come again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home