Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Let the bodies hit the floor

Pain is weakness leaving the body….rest is for the week….and only the hungry get fed!

In my first coaching experience, I started coaching my friend who simply had two goals:

  1. Get in shape-comparatively speaking

  2. Look good before leaving for the summer vacation


After a couple of Googling training programs, we both agreed to give this one a shot.


So far his improvement has been promising. He went from not being able to run two miles continuous, to running them in 26 minutes and eventually last Friday he was able to get it done 19:47 minutes, which is alright for a start. I just hope he stays motivated until the remaining 16 weeks are over.

"Fat kids got goals like bakeries have cakes..."

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 8, 2008 at 1:01:00 AM EST , Blogger Bravecat said...

I hope the kid will still be alive after you're done!

 
At Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah YA! My fitness disciples making new disciples. No more sissy milk cartons! Continue to chard hard and push yourself. Good Work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home