Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sudoku


There was a phase in my life where Sudoku was an essential daily activity. I am glad those days are over, and that I have less spare time to waste. What reminded me of Sudoku today is that I haven't done any programming outside of work for a really long time, and just like everything else, if you don't use your programming skills, you lose it.

I once implemented an algorithm that solves Sudoku puzzles, it was very straight forward and not very complicated, I would love to develop one of these Algorithms and see how my solution stands...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 1:58:00 AM EST , Blogger Junglexcat said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu31ybyMFuM&feature=related


The slowsky's...speaking os sudoku...really funny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home