Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hello Ramadan, and good bye Ranger Challenge

Date: September 03, 2008
Time: 0600
Location: Crawford Gymnasium

This morning I had my diagnostic PFT. I passed, but I don't think that my scores will help me make the cut to the Ranger Challenge team. I think the exhaustion and dehydration caused by fasting to ruin my run time. I still did better than a lot of the contracted cadets out there, but I don't think I want to use them as a measuring stick for my performance.

During the run I was passed by LTC Gough, he is an SF guy who graduated from West Point, his run time was 12:50, I don't think I ran that fast since August of 2006.

My next PT test will be in the first of October, exactly the first day after the end of Ramadan. I better have better excuses for my performance shortcomings by then.

Push ups: 65
Sit ups: 64
2 mile run: 14:42
Weight: 179.2
Height: 73"

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 3:01:00 PM EDT , Blogger Bravecat said...

You're nuts!!

 
At Friday, September 5, 2008 at 3:26:00 AM EDT , Blogger Aladin said...

Trust me cat, it could be worse. Do you see me jumping out of airplanes or anything like that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home