Saturday, November 24, 2007

Piss off!



So I stopped by the office yesterday's afternoon to get some work done so I would be able to be "free" on Saturday. I noticed that the market next door was way too crowded with people who were just "chilling" out there. You know, talking on the phone, drinking tea, smoking cigarettes, etc.. And there from my office window, I notice that they have turned one of the walls across the street into a public urinal. People were just stopping, unzipping, pissing, and then moving on. Whats up with that?!!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 1:55:00 AM EST , Blogger Junglexcat said...

That is aggravating as well as an insulting...

 
At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 10:44:00 PM EST , Blogger the.kim.peterson said...

That's pretty gross man.

 
At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 11:57:00 PM EST , Blogger Aladin said...

Gross it is, but I am over it.
How have you been Kim?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home